Full-Time Class A Truck Driver
The ideal Class A Truck Driver candidate will have experience driving a truck with an automatic transmission hauling a walking floor trailer.
The Class A Truck Driver will haul and unload much making materials to various job sites between Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA.
Class A Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for cleanliness of vehicles, maintaining daily vehicle logs and ensuring safe transport of equipment
- Properly secures, maintains, and checks loads, equipment to ensure safety
- Drives truck to transport equipment to and from customers
- Perform pre/post trip inspections daily with documentation for DOT guidelines
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of trucks and related equipment to be operated
- Additional safety sensitive duties as required
- Local pickups and deliveries, home daily
Class A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years truck driving experience required (construction experience preferred)
- Class A license
- Experience with operating heavy equipment necessary in order to load and unload equipment.
- Pass medical, drug and background check
- Clean driving record
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Class A Truck Driver Pay and Benefits
$25-$30/hour depending on experience.
Benefits are as follows: After 90 days, employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance. Employees also have paid time off (amount is based on length of employment) and paid holidays.
117 total views, 2 today