Part-Time Radiology/Lab Technologist – Atrium wellness Rock Hill – Urgent Care – PRN
works standard radiologic examinations and venipuncture processes. Uses radiation protection techniques to produce a superior quality evaluation.
- Performs radiologic examinations as purchased by doctor.
- Performs routine examinations prior to the division standard working processes.
- Checks requisitions for doctor records and/or unique guidelines.
- Consults with Radiologist or doctor as essential.
- Selects correct technical aspects on specific diligent foundation.
- Operates gear as instructed by needs of specific examinations.
- Assists in keeping sufficient client documents.
- Obtains specimens and executes specific diagnostic laboratory examinations as purchased by doctor.
- Prepares specimens for transportation to clinic or State Lab for processes perhaps not carried out at particular center.
needs intense physical exercise of hiking, standing, sitting, raising, achieving, and flexing. Must certanly be capable carry and offer the body weight of 50 weight in managing of clients and health gear and products. Must have an intact feeling of picture, reading, scent, touch, and hand dexterity. Must-have the capability to focus. Must certanly be capable react rapidly to alterations in client and center problems.
Knowledge, Enjoy and Certifications
High-school Diploma or GED. Effective conclusion of an AMA authorized Radiologic tech plan needed. Existing registry with ARRT or power to get registry within a few months of hire day needed. one year knowledge favored. . BLS needed per plan recommendations. Must keep existing official certification.
89 total views, 3 today