Full-Time Senior Government Relations Analyst
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develops effective communication strategies for state elected officials to improve Work Opportunity Tax Credits issues within states.
- Functions as a liaison with federal and state government agency staff, clients, and internal ADP partners to convey ADP Tax Services position on issues.
- Implements comprehensive federal and state strategy in working with federal and state staff to further ADP Tax Credit Services.
- Conducts legislative analysis on proposed and enacted federal legislation to determine potential impact to ADP Tax Credit Services.
- Reviews and interprets guidance issued by federal oversight agencies.
- Develops and maintains relations with state WOTC Coordinators and staff.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with ADP internal departments.
- Works with ADP internal departments to suggest processing improvements related to WOTC.
- Identifies creative solutions to solve complex problems from legislative changes.
- Serves as subject matter expert to Sales and other staff with less experience.
- Works closely with VP of Operations and staff to answer questions on correspondence from the SWAs.
- May direct other associates.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Taxation, Accounting, Business, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics or the equivalent in education and/or experience
- 3+ Years client account management, relationship management or professional consulting experience
- Ability to travel 25%
- Experience partnering with Implementation or Services teams
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
89 total views, 3 today